|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Japanese Release Date||December 4, 2009|
Final Battle Arrives!
- Chapter 248: The End of Genkishi (Genkishi no saigo, 幻騎士の最期)
- Chapter 249: Dark Clouds (An Un, 暗雲)
- Chapter 250: Resistance (Teikō, 抵抗)
- Chapter 251: Choice Finale ‘‘(Choisu Shūryō, チョイス終了)
- Chapter 252: The Phalaenopsis Paradox (Farenopushisu Paradokkusu, ファレノプシス•パラドックス)
- Chapter 253: The Phalaenopsis Paradox 2 (Farenopushisu Paradokkusu 2, ファレノプシス•パラドックス2)
- Chapter 254: Yuni's Arrival (Yuni Kōrin, ユニ光臨)
- Chapter 255: Decisions (Ketsudan, 決断)
- Chapter 256: Desire (Yokubō, 欲望)
- Chapter 257: Namimori (並盛)
- Chapter 258: "Escape" ‘’(Esukēpu, エスケープ)’’
After his defeat, Genkishi is killed by the Cloud Funeral Wreath Kikyo per Byakuran's orders. Tsuna and Yamamoto rush to attack their target, the Sun Funeral Wreath, Daisy, but Tsuna is delayed by the Mist Funeral Wreath Torikabuto. Kikyo manages to pass Gokudera and impales Shoichi Irie at the same time that Yamamoto attacks Daisy. With Daisy's Dying Will Flame intact and Shoichi's extinct, the Millefiore wins Choice. Shoichi requests another match to Byakuran due to a promise he once made, and claiming to be the responsible one for giving him the ability to gain knowledge from parallel worlds in his experience of time traveling. When Byakuran denies, Yuni appears, attempting to allow the Vongola a second chance, and when declined, withdraws the Black Spell from the Millefiore, joins the Vongola, and requests Tsuna to protect her. As Yuni would serve to Byakuran's plans of having a power similar to omniscience, the Vongola accept and escape with her. After Hibari and Dino separate from the Vongola to check Namimori's state, Storm Funeral Wreath Zakuro attacks their hideout and Squalo delays him to help the Vongola escape. Tsuna and his Family escape to a place called "Kawahira Realtor", where the old lady working there offered Haru sanctuary should she decide to run away from home. However, when they arrive, a mysterious man named Kawahira ushers them in, also informing them that the old lady died 3 years ago, though it was with a smile on her face.