|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|X Burner Arrives!|
| X Burner来る!|
X Burner Kuru!
|Japanese Release Date||June 4, 2008|
The Sun After The Mist Arrives!
Sistema C.A.I. Arrives!
- Chapter 175: Night Assault (Yashū, 夜襲)
- Chapter 176: Raid II (Shinyū II, 2侵入)
- Chapter 177: Tsunayoshi Sawada vs. Dendro Chilum (Sawada Tsunayoshi basasu Dendoro Kiramu, 沢田 綱吉VS.デンドロ·キラム)
- Chapter 178: Fate (In'nen, 因縁)
- Chapter 179: Lal Mirch vs. Ginger Bread (Raru Miruchi basasu Jinjā Bureddo, ラル·ミルチVS.ジンジャー·ブレッド)
- Chapter 180: Regret (Kōkai, 後悔)
- Chapter 181: Decoy (Otori, 囮)
- Chapter 182: Tsunayoshi Sawada vs. Strau Mosca (Sawada Tsunayoshi basasu Suturao MosukaS, 沢田 綱吉VS.ストゥラオ·モスカS)
- Chapter 183: King (Kingu, キング)
- Chapter 184: Flight (Hishō, 飛翔)
- Chapter 185: Conclusion (Kecchaku, 決着)
When the Vongola hideout is attacked by Millefiore soldiers, Hibari stays to stop them while Tsuna, Ryohei, Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Lal Mirch secretly raid the Millefiore base. While entering the Millefiore base, the Vongola are attacked by a boy called Ginger Bread who claims to have killed Colonnello. Lal Mirch tries to take revenge for the death of her student, and is able to activate her own Arcobaleno pacifier to increase her power, but Ginger escapes. The Vongola is then attacked once again by a Strau Mosca robot controlled by a Millefiore technician named Spanner, and Tsuna stays to fight him. The Mosca is able to counter all of Tsuna's attacks, forcing him to use his X-Burner technique which uses his stronger flames. Although the attack destroys the Mosca, Tsuna falls unconscious being unable to control the X-Burner, and is captured.