|User||Vongola Decimo & Guardians|
|Flame||Dying Will Flames of the Sky|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 300|
The Vongola Gear (ボンゴレギヤ, Bongore Gia) are the new upgraded forms that the Original Vongola Rings have taken after the Simon Famiglia's attack destroyed the Vongola Rings.
After the Vongola Rings were damaged in the Guardians' battle with the Simon Famiglia, Talbot upgraded them using the power of the Vongola Box Rings and Vongola Primo's blood, Penalty. These forms are specific to the Guardians wielding it, as they are meant to suit the fighting style of the respective Guardian.
The Vongola Gear, as mentioned by Talbot, are made exclusively for the Tenth Generation Vongola Guardians. Each of them is emblazoned with a crest decorated with the words "Vongola Famiglia".
The Forms that they have taken, and their respective users are:
- Ring of the Sky Version X - Tsunayoshi Sawada
- Buckle of the Storm Version X - Hayato Gokudera
- Bangle of the Sun Version X - Ryohei Sasagawa
- Bracelet of the Clouds Version X - Kyoya Hibari
- Thunder Helm of the Lightning Version X - Lambo
- Necklace of the Rain Version X - Takeshi Yamamoto
- Earrings of the Mist Version X - Mukuro Rokudo/Chrome Dokuro
- Prior to the Rings being upgraded into Gear, they were ores with a mineral in the shape of their respective Flames.
- Similar to the Simon Rings, when the gear is released, circles of letters surround the gear and they transform into weapons.
- If the Guardians did not have enough resolve to change their ores into the Vongola Gear, the "souls" that live inside the Vongola Rings and the Box Weapon Rings would die.
|Vongola Weapons & Abilities|
|Half Vongola Rings • Vongola Rings • Original Vongola Rings • Vongola Gear • Vongola Box Weapons • Vongola Box Rings • Box Weapons • Dying Will Flames • Penalty|
|Shigure Soen Ryu • Six Paths of Reincarnation • Ten Year Bazooka • Illusions • Motorcycles/Airbikes • Dying Will Flame Boots • Dynamite • X-Gloves • Sistema C.A.I. • Shigure Kintoki • Mammon Chain • Mammon Cover|