|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Japanese Release Date||February 4, 2008|
The Sun After The Mist Arrives!
- Chapter 154: Kyoya Hibari vs. Gamma (Hibari Kyōya VS Ganma, 雲雀 恭弥 VS. ガンマ)
- Chapter 155: Return (Kikan, 帰還)
- Chapter 156: Meeting Up (Gōryū, 合流)
- Chapter 157: Trial (Shiren, 試練)
- Chapter 158: Inheritance (Keishō, 継承)
- Chapter 159: Ver. V.R.
- Chapter 160: The Mystery of the Boxes (Bokkusu no Nazo, 匣の謎)
- Chapter 161: 7³
- Chapter 162: The Past (Kako, 過去)
- Chapter 163: Chrome Dokuro vs. Glo Xinia (Kurōmu Dokuro VS. Guro Kishinia, クローム髑髏VS.グロ·キシニア)
- Chapter 164: Mukuro and Chrome (Mukuro to Kurōmu, ムクロウとクローム)
Hibari easily defeats Gamma and takes Gokudera and Yamamoto to the hideout in order for them to recuperate. Later, the adult Fuuta and Bianchi arrives at the hideout. While Tsuna trains with Lal Mirch, Hibari interrupts, wanting to test Tsuna. Hibari traps Tsuna within a sphere of cloud flames, where Tsuna starts being questioned by the Vongola bosses about their past's sins. After Tsuna refuses to inherit those sins, the first Vongola improves his X-Gloves abilities, allowing him to destroy the sphere. Tsuna then faces Hibari, but since the former is unable to control the new flames, he is defeated. While training her younger brother, Gokudera, Bianchi explains to him how the boxes were created, though Hibari is suspicious of the reasons of why they were made. Meanwhile, a young Chrome finds herself lost in the future, and is attacked by a Millefiore hitman named Glo Xinia. Before being knocked out, she is awakened by the future Mukuro who was possessing Glo's owl.