||Welcome, Mejiaj1! Thanks for your edit to the page User:Mejiaj1!
We hope you'll enjoy browsing the Reborn Wiki. Should you wish to contribute, here are some great starting points:
- Our rules need to be read before you start editing to ensure harmony on the wiki.
- Are the articles cramped? Please follow these instructions to fix the way you see our wiki's pages.
- Help:Editing will give you a tutorial on wiki markup, from basic editing to more advanced tagging. Wiki markup is simple to learn and easy to remember.
- Need something to do? Check out our to-do list for stuff to occupy your time.
- Want to see what's going on in the wiki? Recent changes is a great way to see what your fellow editors are doing.
- If you want to get in touch with your fellow editors, then visit the community page!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our administrators on their respective talk pages, but make sure to sign your name on the talk pages with 4 tildes, "~~~~".
Feel free to leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- ChaosVoid (Talk) 02:19, June 21, 2012