|Weapon||Rings & Pacifiers|
|Flame||Dying Will Flames of the Sky|
In the world of Katekyō Hitman Reborn!, there exist a large number of Rings with hidden powers. The most powerful of these are the Mare Rings, the Vongola Rings, and the Arcobaleno Pacifiers, which are the Rings that make up the Tri-ni-set, or 7³. Each set contains 7 Rings, so there are 21 Rings in total. 7³ is the foundation of this world, and the Arcobaleno will sacrifice themselves in order to protect it. The Tri-ni-set is a device that guides the growth and development of life on Earth while maintaining a balance of its life force. These Rings and Pacifiers are administered by Kawahira, who will go to any means to protect these powerful objects. However, originally the Tri-ni-set was in the form of 7 stones, which were supported by a species that had existed on Earth before the humans and eventually turned into the Arcobaleno Pacifiers. However, as the species died out, due to unknown reasons, they had to rely on the humans' power to sustain the Tri-ni-set further splitting it into the Mare and Vongola Rings. The Vongola Rings were given to Giotto by Sepira while the Mare Rings remained in Sepira's care. The Arcobaleno Pacifiers were guarded by the Arcobaleno.
The Miracles of the Tri-ni-set ElementsEdit
Each element of the Tri-ni-set has its own individual and unique power, which is represented by their names.
- The Vongola Rings' Miracle is the ability to travel down the Vertical Space-Time Axis, which is represented by the name Vongola, which means Clam.
- The Mare Rings' Miracle is the ability to travel horizontally along the Space-Time Axis, which is represented by the name Mare, which means Sea.
- The Arcobaleno Pacifiers' Miracle is the ability to exist as points in space and time, which is represented by the name Arcobaleno, which means Rainbow.
The Tri-ni-set Song Edit
The Tri-ni-set song, is a song that had been engraved into Yuni's mind since birth. This song talks about the three Tri-ni-set owners—the Vongola, the Mare and the Arcobaleno—and their role in the Space-time Axis.
The song goes:
The Sea knows no bounds.
The Clam passes down its form from Generation to Generation.
The Rainbow appears from time to time before fading away.
When two or more Sky Flame users of the Tri-ni-set exhibit an extraordinarily large amount of Flames, they create a large, impenetrable barrier made entirely of Sky Flames. If one of the Sky-attribute Tri-ni-set holders is far away, the barrier will be created anyway and will be drawn toward the others.
- The answer of the Tri-ni-set (7³, or 7x7x7) is 343, the exact number of blueprints Geppetto Lorenzini created.
- Rings of the Tri-ni-set have several features in common:
- The Mare Rings and the Arcobaleno Pacifiers lose their color when they are not in possession of their rightful owners.
- The Vongola Rings do not attain their true form unless they are in the possession of their rightful owners/heirs.
- While the Simon Rings are not part of the Tri-ni-set, they are a physical form of the universe's power, just like the Tri-ni-set, and its power is said to be comparable to the Vongola Rings.