|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|The Sun After The Mist Arrives!|
Kiri Nochi Hare Kuru!
|Japanese Release Date||April 4, 2008|
X Burner Arrives!
- Chapter 165: Mukuro Rokudo vs. Glo Xinia (Rokudō Mukuro VS. Guro Kishinia, 六道 骸VS.グロ·キシニア)
- Chapter 166: Ryohei Sasagawa, 10 Years Later (Jūnen Go no Sasagawa Ryohei, 10年後の笹川 了平)
- Chapter 167: The Entrusted Decision (Yudanerareta ketsudan, 委ねられた決断)
- Chapter 168: Leonardo Lippi (Reonarudo Rippi, レオナルド·リッピ)
- Chapter 169: Mukuro Rokudo vs. Byakuran (Rokudō Mukuro VS. Byakuran, 六道 骸VS.白蘭)
- Chapter 170: Weapon (Buki, 武器)
- Chapter 171: Dream (Yume, 夢)
- Chapter 172: Threat (Kyōi, 脅威)
- Chapter 173: From the Second Sword Emperor (Nidaime Kentei Yori, 2代目剣帝より)
- Chapter 174: The Day Before the Decisive Battle? (Kessen Zenjitsu?, 決戦前日?)
With adult Mukuro's help, Chrome is able to create solid bodies of Mukuro, Chikusa, and Ken, that defeats Glo Xinia. An adult Ryohei then finds and takes her to the others at the Vongola hideout. Meanwhile, the adult Mukuro uses the body of a Milliefore member to spy on the Millefiore, but he is defeated by Byakuran, causing Chrome's condition to worsen for a short time. The Vongola decide to attack the Milliefore in a few days and continue training. While Tsuna tries to control the new flame through the balance of energy distribution, Gokudera is able to open one of the boxes, releasing a lazy cat, and Yamamoto manages to land one blow on Reborn during practice. Meanwhile, Shoichi Irie, a high-ranking member of the Milliefiore, assembles all members in order to announce an attack on the Vongola hideout.