|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Souen Style Special Method Arrives!|
Sōen Ryū Tokushiki Kuru!
Sistema C.A.I. Arrives!
Tsuna vs. Genkishi Arrives!
- Chapter 196: Yuni and Gamma (Yuni to Gamma, ユニとγ)
- Chapter 197: The Gesso and the Giglio Nero (Jesso to Jirryo Nero, ジェッソとジッリョネロ)
- Chapter 198: Genkishi (Genkishi, 幻騎士)
- Chapter 199: Takeshi Yamamoto vs. Genkishi (Yamamoto Takeshi VS. Genkishi, 山本武VS幻騎士)
- Chapter 200: Mist (Kiri, 霧)
- Chapter 201: Intruders (Shinnyūsha, 侵入者)
- Chapter 202: Round Device (Marui sōchi, 丸い装置)
- Chapter 203: Kyoya Hibari vs. Genkishi (Hibari Kyoya VS. Genkishi, 雲雀 恭弥 VS 幻騎士)
- Chapter 204: Needle Sphere Form Reversed (Ura Kyūshintai, 裏 球針態)
- Chapter 205: Awakening (Mezame, 目覚め)
As both Gokudera and Gamma rest for a short time to finish their fight, Gamma reveals he has a deep hatred of Byakuran, believing that he did something to his boss Yuni that caused her to become emotionally detached. Meanwhile, Yamamoto finds and fights Byakuran's strongest subordinate, Genkishi. Yamamoto tries to use the knowledge he gained from adult Squalo's fights he watched during his training to defeat Genkishi's illusions, but he is knocked out. At the same moment, Chrome, Lambo, I-Pin and Hibari's subordinate, Tetsuya Kusakabe, invade the Millefiore base, while Tsuna and Spanner are attacked by several Millefiore members. Before Yamamoto is finished off, the adult Hibari appears to fight against Genkishi. Although he manages to fight at the same level, Hibari runs out of rings and weapons and is overpowered. As Hibari is about to be killed, he is suddenly replaced by his younger self.