|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Japanese Release Date||June 2, 2006|
|English Release Date||January 6, 2009|
New Item Arrives!
- Chapter 80: The Flame of Dying Will (Shinu Ki no Honō, 死ぬ気の炎)
- Chapter 81: The End and the Aftermath (Owari to Sorekara, 終わりとそれから)
- Chapter 82: The Foreboding of a Coming Storm (Arashi no Yokan, 嵐の予感)
- Chapter 83: The Purpose of the Boy (Shōnen no Mokuteki, 少年の目的)
- Chapter 84: Half Vongola Rings (Hāfu Bongore Ringu, ハーフボンゴレリング)
- Chapter 85: Iemitsu Sawada (Sawada Iemitsu, 沢田 家光)
- Chapter 86: Their Individual Home Tutors (Sorezore no Kateikyōshi, それぞれの家庭教師)
- Chapter 87: Start the Lesson! (Resson Kaishi!, レッソン開始!)
- Chapter 88: What Wasn't Seen (Mietenakattamono, 見えてなかったもの)
- Chapter 89: Controlling the Dying Will (Shinu Ki no Kontorōru, 死ぬ気のコントロール)
Tsuna defeats Mukuro who, along with the rest of his gang, is arrested by the Vindice. During the following days, a swordsman appears and attacks a boy called Basil, who is in Dying Will Mode. The swordsman then attacks Tsuna and his friends when he discovers that they are from the Vongola Famiglia. Dino manages to fend off the swordsman and he reveals to Tsuna that the boy was protecting half of the Vongola Rings, seven items which belong to the Vongola's seven most integral members, the next Vongola Boss and his Guardians. Reborn tells Tsuna that the Vongola's elite assassination team, the Varia, would come for the rings, so he and the selected six "guardians" and Tsuna himself have to train. Tsuna starts training with Reborn and Basil while Dino decides to teach Hibari, Colonnello with Ryohei, and Yamamoto with his father. Gokudera asks to train with Dr. Shamal, but Shamal decides not to teach him until he learns to prioritize his life first, something Gokudera is unaware of.