Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the Reborn Wikia's Manual of Style, please do not do any reorganization and cleanup of wikitext on the wiki unless you are fixing things to follow this style guideline.
- Character Outline - The beginning section with a general intro. In here goes:
- Personality - Information on the character's personality.
- Appearance - The person's general appearance
- History - Historical and background information on the character.
- Plot Overview - The role a character played in the Story
- Relationships - A summary of the relationship a character has with another character. NOTE: Only mention characters, with which the main character has had a worthwhile relationship with.
- Abilities and Weapons - A list of any Technique/Special Ability/Weapons the character can use.
- Appearances in other media - Hidden Novel Series, or any other CANNON appearance. Games aren't considered Cannon.
- Trivia - Trivia items. Organized in list format using * at the start of the line. (No speculation or fan theories please)
- References - Just the ==References== section with a <references/> tag below it. To collect the <ref></ref> tag info in the page. Individual bits of info should be tagged with specific citation other than just the general sources section.
- If information is debatable, please take it to the talkpage before implimenting. Note:No speculation or fan theories please
- We use westernized names. i.e "Shoichi Irie" instead of "Irie Shoichi."
- Plot Overview: Plot Overview should be written Like ==Plot Overview==, the Main Arc Name like ===Main Arc Name===, and finally the sub arc name like ====Sub Arc====
- "Filler" should not be inserted into arc names.
- Articles should be written in past-tense, not present or future tense.
- Articles should be written in an in-universe style, and not refer to the reader or viewer when talking about events.
- Articles should be independent of any point in the series, it should not be required that pages be update every time a new event happens in the timeline simply because articles were written from the perspective of someone reading on the latest chapter.
- If you use the word "current" anywhere in a phrase to refer to something, you likely wrote it the wrong way.
- Do not write article using terms such as "in chapter" or "in episode."