Simple Guidelines for blogs:
- Blogs are created so editors can ask questions or just talk about the series.
- Please keep the blogs to only series related topics.
- Do not write really short blogs. An example of this is just writing on there: "write you questions here about..." or just writing a title like "Hibari."
- Keep in mind that blogs do not mean to write about your personal life, or anything else, other than the series. Yes, we do care if you're upset and having trouble, but please talk to someone you trust or that is on at the time and ask them for help. They will either be willing to listen or be willing to tell you someone else that can help you.
- Every editor is different and most likely live in different parts of the world. Not all people have friends that watch Reborn!, so they create blogs to discuss the show.
- Please keep the blogs for only discussion. Be respectful to the participants of the blogs. If you have an issue with them, go and talk to them on their talk page.