|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Japanese Release Date||November 2, 2007|
|English Release Date||October 5, 2010|
Ten Years Later Arrives!
- Chapter 144: The Power of the Rings (Ringu no Chikara, リングの力)
- Chapter 145: Shoichi Irie Part 2 (Irie Shōichi Sono Ni, 入江 正一 その2)
- Chapter 146: Lal Mirch (Raru Miruchi, ラル·ミルチ)
- Chapter 147: The Red and Blue Flames (Aka To Ao no Honō, 赤と青の炎)
- Chapter 148: Wave Energy Ring Box (Hadō Ringu Bokkusu, 波動·リング·匣)
- Chapter 149: Double Trouble (Futatsu no Jiken, 二つの事件)
- Chapter 150: Lying in Wait (Machiukerumono, 待ち受ける者)
- Chapter 151: Versus Gamma
- Chapter 152: Combination (Konbinēshon, コンビネーション)
- Chapter 153: Torture (Gōmon, 拷問)
Tsuna and Gokudera manage to defeat the Millefiore soldiers using the energy from the Vongola Ring, and return to the base. Gokudera discovers a letter written by his future self informing them that they can return to the past if they defeat the Millefiore leader, Byakuran. Lal Mirch starts training Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto, and explains to them that the Mafia rings have the ability to open boxes that can unleash flamed weapons or animals. The next day, Kyoko leaves the hideout to find her brother, causing the others to start looking for her. Kyoko is rescued by the adult version of her friend Hana, who tells her the whereabouts of Ryohei. While searching for Kyoko, Gokudera and Yamamoto are attacked by a Millefiore soldier, Gamma. Even after fighting together, Gokudera and Yamamoto are seriously injured, but are saved by an adult Hibari.