| SPOILER WARNING!!
This article contains information from the most recent episode(s) and/or manga chapter(s). It may contain SPOILERS.
Continue reading at your own risk.
|Title||Millefiore Sun Funeral Wreath|
|Box Animal|| Sun Rhino|
Sun Box of Carnage
|Manga Debut||Chapter 227|
|Anime Debut||Episode 155|
Daisy is the Sun Funeral Wreath and, as such, possesses the Sun Mare Ring. With the other Funeral Wreaths, Daisy reigned over other Parallel Worlds; however, in this universe, they instead faced great misfortunes. However, Byakuran found them, and because of their resolution to him, showed them how to become stronger. During Choice, Daisy appeared to be paranoid and fearful of being hurt while constantly carrying a ripped toy rabbit called Bubu; however, this was shown to be an act to please Byakuran. In reality, Daisy is violent and obsessed with death, brought on by his inability to die.
Plot OverviewEditMillefiore target in the game of Choice and was instructed by Kikyo to remain at the Millefiore base. Yamamoto attempted to land a blow on Daisy but was slowed down by a barrier. A short time later, Yamamoto destroyed the barrier, and extinguished Daisy's marker. At the same time, Kikyo defeated Shoichi, and thanks to Daisy's inability to die, the Millefiore won.
Later, after Yuni defected, the Six Funeral Wreaths chased the Vongola to Namimori. Daisy soon encountered Dino and Hibari. After activating his Box of Carnage Daisy fought and defeated Dino. However, before he could land a finishing blow, Hibari intervened. Hibari then used his Vongola Box to restrain Daisy and took his Mare Ring, ending his immortality.
Daisy is seen along with the other Six Funeral Wreaths with Byakuran at the Giglio Nero Famiglia's mansion awaiting Yuni to be released from the Sky Pacifier in his present form. He is later eliminated on the first day of the Representative Battle of the Rainbow by Team Verde.
Weapons and AbilitiesEdit
Like the other Funeral Wreaths, Daisy has been told about all the opponents Byakuran has fought in parallel worlds. As such, he knows all of their techniques, strengths, and weaknesses. Thanks to his Sun Mare Ring, his cells activate at extreme speeds, making him effectively immortal.
- Sun Rhino - Daisy's Box Animal is a Sun Rhino that was petrified by Dino's Sky Horse and smashed by Hibari's Vongola Cloud Hedgehog.
- Sun Box of Carnage - Daisy's most powerful Weapon, a Box Weapon placed where his heart would be. When activated, it transforms him into a lizard/human hybrid with wing-shaped Sun Flames coming out of his back. This form gives him the ability to use his Sun Flames to regenerate any part of his body, even severed limbs. Additionally, severed limbs can still move even after being separated and grow into a new body.
- Byakuran described him in Choice "The Living Zombie" because he can never die unless you take away his mare ring like Hibari did.
- The Six Funeral Wreaths are all named after Flowers. Daisy was named after the Daisy flower.
- Despite his healing ability, Daisy has a number of scars on his face and bandages on his hands.
- Before he was found by Byakuran, Daisy was held in a mental institution. When Daisy was staying at the institution, his doll, Bubu, had no stitches or tears.
- As stated by Kikyo, Daisy has a weakness for the lovely and fragile.
- Daisy was the first Funeral Wreath to open their Box of Carnage.
- Daisy and Torikabuto are considered the two weakest Funeral Wreaths; this was stated by Kikyo after the two of them were defeated.
|Leaders||Byakuran • Yuni|
|Six Funeral Wreaths:||Ghost • Kikyo • Bluebell • Zakuro • Torikabuto • Daisy|
|Fake Funeral Wreaths:||Shoichi Irie • Gamma • Genkishi • Glo Xinia • Rasiel|
|Subordinates:||Baishana • Iris Hepburn • Olgert • Ginger Bread • Spanner • Nigella Beabankul • Dendro Chilum • Tazaru • Nosaru • Leonardo Lippi|
|Weapons:||Rings • Box Weapons • Dying Will Flames • Battery Boxes|
|Specials:||Illusions • Dying Will Flame Boots • Boxes of Carnage|