|Daemon Reborn Arrives!|
Shinsei Deimon kuru!
|Japanese Release Date||August 04, 2011|
Curse of the Rainbow Arrives!
- Target 331: New Cambio Forma (Atarashii kumiawase fōmu, 新しい組み合わせフォーム)
- Target 332: Tsuna's Pride (Tsuna no Hokori, ツナの誇り)
- Target 333: Swear (Chikau, 誓う)
- Target 334: Rokudo Mukuro vs Daemon Spade (Rokudō Mukuro bāsasu Deimon Supēdo, 六道骸VS.D・スペード)
- Target 335: Disaster (Ihen, 異変)
- Target 336: Daemon's Rebirth (Shinsei Deimon, 新生D)
- Target 337: The Power of Daemon (Daemon no Chikara, Dの力)
- Target 338: Kyouya Hibari vs Daemon Spade (Hibari Kyōya basasu Deimon Supedō, 雲雀恭弥VS D・スペード)
- Target 339: No-Good Combination (Dame dame konbi, ダメダメコンビ)
- Target 340: Enma's Decision (Enma No Ketsudan, 炎真の決断)
- Target 341: Conflict (Katto, 葛藤)
Tsuna is able to save Enma, but their reunion is interrupted by the arrival of the Vindice, who announce that Enma is the loser of the battle, ignoring Tsuna's protest. They witness the sixth key that shows Giotto and Cozarto made an oath that their Famiglias will always be close. Hearing the words, an Arcobaleno with a clear pacifier appears and states that he shall uphold the law, shocking everyone. Reborn questions why they have the clear pacifier, but the Vindice refuse to answer. Mukuro defeats Daemon with the power of his Mist Vongola Gear, but it turns out that Daemon intentionally lost so he could possess Mukuro's soulless body in Vendicare. The Vindice appear again, telling them that Daemon in Mukuro's body has broken through their water prison, and they must be the ones to stop him since Daemon is doing all this for the sake of Vongola. Tsuna and Enma agree on the condition that the Vindice must free the imprisoned Vongola and Simon Guardians if they win. Daemon in Mukuro's body promptly arrives, gaining monstrous power and the same Flame as the Vindice.