Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Size||30cm (11.8 inches)|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 153|
|Anime Debut||Episode 82|
- Propagation: By making use of the Cloud-attribute Propagation ability, it can absorb any Flames (including those of its opponent) and use them to either expand in size or multiply in numbers.
- Roll's Armor can be detached and used for various offensive and defensive maneuvers, such as swiftly creating a shield near Hibari.
- Needle Sphere Form (球針態): After being injected with strong Flames, the Cloud Hedgehog can form an airtight sphere around a target to entrap him.
- Reverse Needle Sphere Form (裏球針態): Creation of a completely segregated space that does not allow the presence of any other than two selected individuals. Even other Box Weapons are prevented from entering. Not only it requires strong Flames, but also a great quantity of oxygen is consumed during the formation of the dome and whatever is left inside of the segregated space will be quickly exhausted to maintain it.
- Kusakabe refers to Roll mentally as "Barinezumi" (a portmanteau of Hibari and harinezumi, or hedgehog in Japanese).
- Roll's favorite food happens to be chikuwa.
- Future Hibari has multiple Cloud Hedgehog Box Weapons.
- Because of this, during Future Hibari's training spar with Tsuna, Tsuna was able to steal one of them and use it against Hibari.