| SPOILER WARNING!!
This article contains information from the most recent episode(s) and/or manga chapter(s). It may contain SPOILERS.
Continue reading at your own risk.
|Date of Birth||November 8|
|Box Animal||Storm Scorpions (Scorpione de Tempesta)|
|Height||165 cm (5'5")|
|Weight||49 kg (108 lbs)|
|Manga Debut||Chapter 9|
|Anime Debut||Episode 3|
Bianchi is Gokudera's half-sister, as they share the same father. Bianchi, known as "Poison Scorpion Bianchi" or simply "Poison Scorpion" in the Mafia world, specializes in Poison Cooking, a technique that turns any food she makes into poison, regardless of whether or not it's intentional. Bianchi herself is immune to Poison Cooking and believes that she is quite an excellent cook. She is in love with Reborn, who was a former associate of hers, and wants to kill Tsuna to free up Reborn's schedule; however, she refuses to kill him for the benefit of others.
Like her brother, Bianchi has green eyes. She also has long, straight light pink hair.
Bianchi is violent when it comes to her love interests, but is otherwise a kind person. She cares deeply for her half-brother Gokudera, always attempting to help him, and gets happy if he shows signs that he cares for her. As she gets to know Tsuna, she begins to care more for the Vongola, as shown in the future. Her future self acts as an older sister for Haru and Kyoko and shows concern for Chrome, hinting at a kind and helpful side of her. She is usually calm, in contrast to her brother.
Bianchi is the daughter of an unnamed mafia boss and his legal wife. She once dated a man named Romeo, whom she is implied to have killed with Poison Cooking. She then worked, and fell in love, with Reborn.
Bianchi is first introduced with her goal being to kill Tsuna to free Reborn of his responsibility to train him. She attempts to accomplish her goal by feeding Tsuna her special Poison Cooking. Over the course of the Arc, she lightens up on her attempts to kill and settles into a role where she causes comedic conflict. She perfects two new killing techniques in addition to her original one. She mistakes Adult Lambo as Romeo, her ex-boyfriend, and almost kills Adult Lambo with her poison cooking. Bianchi had a terrible relationship with Romeo, and every time Bianchi thinks of him, she becomes upset. Eventually Romeo's ghost tried to get revenge on Bianchi, but ended up being defeated by her Poison Cooking.
Kokuyo Land InvasionEdit
Bianchi takes on her so-far most important role. She accompanies Tsuna, Yamamoto, Gokudera, and Reborn to Kokuyo Land to face off against Mukuro's group, after being worried over what may happen to Gokudera. She has her first and so far only major battle against M.M. after Yamamoto defeated Ken. Using her Poison Cooking to shield her from M.M's Burning Vibrato, Bianchi was able to get close enough to use Garden of Poison Varieties on her Clarinet, rendering it useless and causing M.M. to pass out from ingestion of the poison.
During their stand-off with Birds, she placates him by punching Tsuna, and thus filling his first condition, when Yamamoto and Gokudera refused, and stated that she is used to being hated. However, it is all a show for Birds, as she put hardly any force behind the punch.
Her final role during the Arc is being possessed by Mukuro along with Ken, Chikusa, and Hayato. Even after Tsuna gained the X-Gloves and defeated Mukuro-Ken and Mukuro-Chikusa, he tried to use her and Gokudera's body, anticipating that he would not use the same level of force against them. However, Tsuna ends up absorbing their attacks to expend the energy and knocks both unconscious.
In the Future, Bianchi had traveled with Fuuta in order to gather information, but later returns, revealing crucial information about the Millefiore. She trains Hayato to control the rings and boxes, but he later trains on his own. She has a Storm flame, and when she combines her box and ring, she is able to summon scorpions which emanate the Dying Will Flame, called Scorpione De Tempesta (Storm Scorpions).
During the Future Arc, Bianchi takes on the role of tutor to train Gokudera for the Melone Base Invasion. She is the one who gives him the Sistema C.A.I., at first to train with in the "Storm Room" Gokudera's future self-created. She taunts him about his illegitimacy through the initial Storm Room training, only later to reveal that she knew it would bring out the best in him. She tells her brother to try and destroy her Box Weapon Scorpions within the alloted time in a very low visibility setting. After the first session, Hayato does not return.
Bianchi again comes to the foreground as a tutor right before Choice, but this time to Chrome. They train in hand-to-hand combat, with I-Pin to help out. During the girls's strike, she supports Haru and Kyoko's decision to stop doing housework until the boys tell them what's going on. However, she also tells them what the boys are most likely thinking, and convinces them to call the strike off.During Choice, she watches Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto battle Byakuran's underlings, along with everyone.
After Choice, she goes back to the base and retrieves something, revealed later to be the love letters sent by their father to Gokudera's mother. She is also the one who protects Haru and Kyoko from harm, and comforts them when Uni and Gamma sacrifice themselves.
After the final battle with Byakuran, she says goodbye to Haru and Kyoko, with the promise of giving a letter to Hana from Kyoko. She also finds Gokudera and reveals to him the truth about his mother and their father, using their father's love letters to his mother as proof, but before Gokudera can show his full reaction, they are interrupted by Spanner's Anti-Byakuran Mosca.
Bianchi is first briefly seen watching Reborn worriedly when he was awoke from his dream, and later seen again observing while Nana is angered at Tsuna for badmouthing Iemitsu, his father. Later, she was seen carrying an unconscious Nana who fainted after being hit by Iemitsu's blood while wondering why Nana had to go through such an ordeal. She then request that they make it so that when Nana wakes up, she will think it was a dream.
Weapons and AbilitiesEdit
- Poison Cooking: Her first and primary weapons are various types of cooking that can poison and incapitate her opponent. She can flip her fingers to make the Poison Cooking explode. Everything she touches also turns into poison cooking.
- Storm Ring: In the Future, Bianchi uses a Storm Ring.
- Scorpione di Tempesta lit. Storm Scorpions: Bianchi's Box Weapon, those scorpions are able to fire Storm Flames.
Appearances in Other MediaEdit
Bianchi appears in the second chapter of the first volume of Reborn! Hidden Bullet Novel series. The story reveals more about Bianchi's past and detailing her relationship with Shamal prior to meeting Reborn.
- Bianchi has two tattoos, one is on her upper left arm of a scorpion, with its stinger being in the shape of a heart and the other is on the side of her butt in the shape of a heart.
- Future Bianchi has the least changes (physically and mentally) except for her newly revealed Storm Flame, her new goggles and the awareness of Gokudera's reaction to her after seeing her face.
- According to her in manga vol.14 Haru-Haru's interview, her measurement from top to bottom is 86-57-87
- Bianchi was Reborn's 4th girlfriend.
- Bianchi's Storm Scorpions' first appearance was the same episode number as her shorthand.
- Gokudera claims that the reason he becomes sick is that he would be forced to eat Bianchi's cookies before each of his piano recitals; this additionally impaired his ability to play the piano, though people complimented it, calling it "abstract" and "artistic"; thus, Bianchi's father told Bianchi to keep feeding Gokudera her food before his recitals.
- Over the course of the story, Bianchi grew to be friendlier towards Tsuna, and seems to have forgotten her mission to kill Tsuna and go home to Italy with Reborn, or she simply does not care, as she lives in Tsuna's house, so she is living with Reborn, making them closer than if they returned to Italy.
- Although Bianchi is aware of her ability to create Poison Cooking, at times she does not know that everything she cooks turns into Poison Cooking, forcing Tsuna and his friends to try eating the things she made.
- According to the manga, Bianchi's poison cooking's ranking among the most poisonous killing techniques is the third most dangerous.
- Bianchi's birthday falls under the astrological star sign of Scorpio, which is represented by a scorpion.
- She was featured in Yakusoku no Basho e - vs. Millefiore.
- Dino stated that she once tried to kill him off as well when he was being tutored by Reborn.
- Bianchi's voice actress also voices Uri and Hibird.
- Bianchi has really high "mafia hide-and-seek" rankings.